Truist Financial Services have five credit cards and the company operates since December 2019. Each of their credit cards is centered around a particular purpose and provides facilities for that particular activity.
They have cash rewards, travel rewards, future, cash secure, and premium Truist credit cards. If you want to know more about their credit card fees and details, follow the table below.
|Notable Credit Card Features||Truist Cash Rewards||Travel Rewards||Future||Premium||Cash Secure|
|Purchase APR||0 for a year post which it is from 13.49% to 22.49%||13.49%-22.49%||0 for 15 months. Post: 11.49%-20.49%||13.49%-22.49%||19.49%|
|Balance Transfer APR||13.49% to 22.49%||13.49%-22.49%||11.49%-20.49%||13.49%-22.49%||19.49%|
|Cash Advance APR||22.49%|
|Minimum credit limit||Based on one’s creditworthiness|
|Foreign transaction fee||None|
Truist credit card pre-approval process
Yes, Truist offers a pre-approval process for clients as well as non-clients.
If you want to be pre-approved for the credit card, try the link below.
- Once you click on the link, you will see there is a spot for the clients and non-clients.
- If you are a non-client, you have to fill more information for name, address, birth date, and social security number. Check on the agreement box and press the Continue tab to complete the process.
- If you are already a client, then go to the tab that reads you are a client. Add your User ID and password to complete the application process.
After you are done, you will be able to find out if you qualify for the pre-approval process. If you don’t like this below case, you will get an intimation even for the reason of decline.
How to apply for Truist credit card application?
Since Truist has many applications, showing the application process for different credit cards is difficult. Thus, it is being shown for the Travel credit card and even though it is for one card, the process will match others.
- Begin by reading what you need for the application.
- When you begin the application process, you need to start by intimating if you are a Truist client or not.
- If you are not a client then your first step in the application will be the addition of the ZIP code.
- If you’re a client, you will need to add the following information. You also have the option to login using online banking, debit card & PIN, and Account Number.
- Post adding the details, you can now shift to adding personal details, and financial and address-related details. You must also add your identity details in the process if a non-client.
- If you are a client, you will have all details added from your account, and only identity-related details will be asked for you to add.
- In both cases, you can complete the application process by submitting the application form.
Truist Credit card Application requirements
Here’s what will be essential to complete the application process.
- If you want to apply for their credit card, you must be residing at same address for the last two years.
- You must possess a social security number yourself.
- Your income must be at par with your credit requirements.
- The company asks for clear and fresh credit scores and if you want to apply, you can follow their credit score requirements- 700.
Who is eligible?
You will be eligible if you meet these conditions.
- You are a citizen of the United States
- To get a credit card, you must be 18 or more and must be considered a major in your state of residence.
- You must be currently employed.
- Cards give you travel offers and other purchase offers and different cards come to provide a different range of customers.
- High rewards on the credit cards make them very attractive to the customers.
- Freedom to choose between credit cards can also make things better for the customer as they don’t have to go for one credit card even if it does not fit all their needs.
- You will get the best reward rates only if you have a good amount of assets with them.
- There is no introductory offer or bonus for new cardholders.
Is Truist credit card good?
There are different Truist credit cards and each comes with a different list of rewards. All of them can provide a certain level of comfort if and when needed to their clients.
Is SunTrust and Truist the same bank?
SunTrust and Branch Bank merged with Truist Bank and the merging process is yet to be complete. Once the process is complete, it will become the same.
Did BB&T merger with Truist bank
Yes, BB&T merged with Truist Bank and will move all their customers into a common portal that will go on as a new entity henceforth.
The Truist Bank is one of the most modern financial organizations that is merging constantly with bigger entities to form one of the most stable financial organizations and their credit card features are already benefitting many people in the process.