For those that do not have a home, it’s something they worry about. In India, many crave to have a nice home for themselves but they can’t due to a lack of proper resources. Many governments have taken appropriate measures and promised homes suitable for appropriate living to the general population.
Recently, the Telangana government announced a double bedroom home for different lower-income and homeless groups. Those who wish to have one need to lay down an application for acquiring a double bedroom home in Telangana currently.
What is TS Double Bedroom application?
The TS double bedroom application process is simple. All you need to do is follow the below steps to acquire the TS double bedrooms. It is a manual process and an online application process is not available. This is what you have to do to ensure you submit your application successfully.
- Carry with you all the documents to the Meeseva Center and show the documents to the assigned official.
- Once they verify all the applications, they will hand over an application form to you.
- Attach your photograph and fill out the complete application form carefully. Usually, the form asks you to fill in more about your personal information, income details, and your occupation related details.
- Once you submit the form, you will receive a confirmation message in the phone number that you have given in the application form. At the same time, you will also receive an acknowledgment receipt for the same.
- Submit the receipt to the Mandal Tehsildar’s office for further processing of your request.
Who is Eligible?
Eligibility will depend on the individual’s records of income and other details. A photocopy of each of these documents must be taken to the Meeseva center.
- Applicants must be residing permanently in Telangana and cannot be from any other states.
- Ration/ Food Security Card
- Aadhar card of all the family members including the applicant’s
- Income proof of the applicant and the family
- A passport size photo of the applicant
- Bank passbook and community certificate
- The voter ID card of the applicant.
How to check double bedroom application status?
To check the application for a grant of a double bedroom house in Telangana status, applicants will need to login into the Meeseva portal. Include your application number and complete the Captcha to check the status of the application.
The applicant will have the opportunity to receive a 2-BHK home for themselves. People who do not have a house know the meaning of having one with them. If you are wondering who all can apply, then you must know that anyone who falls under the below types can apply for a home with them.
- Homeless people or those staying in huts
- Low-income groups
- Those who stay in rental houses
However, anyone within a family of the applicant cannot have an already sanctioned plot anywhere within the state in their name. Each family can have one house in their name.
Those who want to apply must know that each two bedroom house with a kitchen (2BHK) will be built in a 560 square feet area. The layout of the home will include one master bedroom, one normal other room that can also be used as a master bedroom of 90 square feet, another bedroom of 81 square feet, a living room of 140 square feet, a kitchen of 36 square feet, two toilets each of 22 and 18 square feet, access to the common staircase for commuting within the building, washing area of 20 square feet and walls of 71 square feet. The houses are well ventilated and firm.