TSRTC Bus pass online application
The Telangana state road transport corporation (TSRTC) offers bus pass services for all bonafide private school students and junior college students. The process is a little lengthy and hence is being detailed out below for your reference.
- The bus pass code can be obtained by the school post registration of all the courses into the TSRTC website.
- The school has to submit the enlisted documents in onlinetsrtcpass.in and proofs of administrative charges being paid by the students, to receive the usernames & passwords for each student.
- Students below the fifth standard can download the application form from the site. The completed application form must be submitted to the nearby bus station.
- Students above the fifth standard can fill and submit the online application under their school’s name. The head of the organization has to forward the application form to TSRTC online after verifying it.
How to TSRTC student bus pass apply online 2021?
Filling the bus pass application for TSRTC can be done using the following procedure.
- Collect the information about the link you must use from your school.
- Complete the applicant details and residential details.
- Choose from the seven bus pass types offered in the drop down.
- Choose the mode of payment and pass delivery mode.
- You would be entering your school’s name and other details about your school.
- Submit the application form which would be deposited in your name under your school name.
- You must have been enrolled in a school.
- You must have cleared your administrative charges due to making your bus pass.
How to Check TSRTC bus pass online application status?
To track your application status, this is what you need to do.
- Go to the online.tsrtcpass.in/searchPass.do.
- Under the track application tab, add the type of ID you possess from the dropdown list.
- If you select anything other than the online registration ID, you will have to fill in two more screens in between- mobile number/email ID/Aadhar number & birth date.
- If you choose an online registration ID, then you must just fill the ID number in the space provided.
- Specify if you’re a student, journalist, or dialysis patient and then click the submit tab.
How to cancel TSRTC bus pass online application?
This is how you can cancel your TSRTC bus pass online application.
- Go to the My Page tab and then move to the bus pass management option.
- From the Reservation Management Menu select the Bus Pass Management option.
- From the active bus pass options, choose the one you wish to cancel.
- Tap on the Cancel tab for canceling your bus pass.
- You would not receive any refund for it.
Can I Edit TSRTC bus pass Application online?
Yes, you can update the TSRTC online bus pass application.
- Log into the TSRTC website.
- Add your online registered mobile ID and birth date in the space provided.
- Click on the submit tab which opens up to a new page.
- Here you can check all your details and change them accordingly.
Here’s a brief about how you students and other general masses can apply for the online bus passes from TSRTC. Read the ways in which you can apply carefully and then proceed to apply.