What is udom online application?
The University of Dodoma is inviting applications for the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma & Certificates programmes. Interested students can apply for programmes via the online application system of the University of Dodoma. Only online applications applied through the UDOM-OAS are being accepted and all applications will be processed through the online admission system.
The University of Dodoma is an educational institution in Tanzania which offers several programmes. The University of Dodoma UDOM online admission system is a web-enabled software used to manage UDOM admission related operations. This system simplifies the application procedure for students and the institution.
How to get udom online application form?
You can get the application form in the online admission portal of the University of Dodoma. You can make use of the following steps to fill the online application:
- Visit the UDOM website and hit the application link for undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
- Then, complete the registration by filling out necessary details.
- Once you complete the registration, you can then log into the portal with your username and password.
- You can pay the application fee payment.
- After this you can select the course to which you want to apply and complete the rest of the application.
- The final step is to submit the application.
Udom online application registration?
You have to open the online application portal in your Chrome, Firefox, or Edge browser.
Then, you have to click the online application link for undergraduate or postgraduate programme and after this you have to fill in the required details.
Or registration, you have to provide your name, O-Level number, email, password, type of programme you want to apply for, sex, marital status, DOB, and also the qualification mode.
After you have successfully completed the online registration, you will be able to login with your username/Form 1v index number and password.
Udom online application deadline 2021
The mini-application window would be open from 15th June 2021 to 5th August 2021. Those students whose applications have been successfully accepted would receive a notification by the end of September, 2021.
Udom online application payment
The one-time non-refundable application fee is 10000 TZS. Application fee should be paid via TIGO PESA, Airtel Money, M PESA, NMB, EXIM Bank, or CRDB. The mode of payment will be specified after completing successful registration in the online application system.
- For form six applicants the minimum entry qualification should be two principal passes in A-Level subjects with 4.0 points and three credits at O-Level.
- For RPL qualification, the minimum qualification is ‘B’ grade.
- For diploma, the minimum entry qualification is four O-Level passes.