UIF registered SASSA meaning?
The UIF is nothing but Unemployment Insurance Fund. This is a scheme of the government of South Africa to allow its citizens to receive benefits if they are unemployed. This fund is set to provide help and relief to workers whose income and earnings have been affected.
The reason for the reduction or dip in the income may be due to a variety of reasons. These reasons include leave due to illness, adoption leave, maternity-related leaves, etc. Additionally, the Unemployment Insurance Fund or the UIF also provides relief for the dependents of an individual contributor who has deceased.
Why was UIF registered SASSA declined?
Similar to the UIF the SASSA is also a government-related scheme that provides relief to individuals who have been affected by the pandemic called Coronavirus. The grant is provided under the SRD or the Social Relief of Distress.
One of the requirements for an individual to get the SASSA relief is that they should not be receiving any other grants from the government. Thus if an individual is receiving the benefits of UIF they will not get and thus will be declined the benefits of the SASSA SRD. Therefore, the SASSA relief and the UIF are mutually exclusive events.
How to apply for UIF Application?
To apply and claim the UIF Application you will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the UIF by clicking on the link www.ufiling.co.za/uif/how-to-apply.
- After that select the “UIF Benefits” tab on the top right corner of the website.
- You must ensure that you have the following items in hand:
- You must have a 13 digit ID number that belongs to the country South African in hand.
- Additionally, you must also have your email address ready for when needed.
- You must also mandatorily have your cell phone with a functional number.
- After this register to the website as an “online registered employee” by providing the above-mentioned details.
How to www.ufiling.co.za status check?
It is very easy to check the status of the www.ufiling.co.za. To check the status of the UIF Filing you need to follow these steps:
- The first step is to log in to the UIF website by clicking on this link “www.ufiling.co.za”.
- After this, the official page of the UIF website will open.
- If you have applied virtually through the website you will have a log-in ID and Password provided to you.
- You have to log in with your login Credentials and click on the tab “Application Status”.
How to www.ufiling.co.za balance check?
To check the www.ufiling.co.za balances follow these steps:
- Open the UIF website and log in with credentials.
- Then check your UIF balance.
Can I appeal for SASSA declined application?
You cannot apply for the SASSA declined application if you are receiving benefits from the UIF. Still, if you want to know how to appeal for SASSA declined application then follow this link.
Can you claim UIF if you get SASSA?
No, you cannot claim UIF and SASSA simultaneously.
Can you get SASSA and UIF Together?
No, you cannot get SASSA and UIF all at the same time.