What is upsconline.nic.in NDA 2021?
The upsconline.nic.in NDA 2021 is the application for the National Defence Academy through the UPSC portal. The UPSC is also known as the Union Public Service Commission is India’s most coveted and premier agency. The agency is responsible for recruiting public servants for the central government of the Government of India.
The UPSC online NDA 2021 refers to the newly opened registrations for applications of women candidates in the NDA or National Defence Academy. Earlier this examination was held only for unmarried male candidates. Now, the women candidates along with the male candidates can also apply to the National Defence Academy by appearing and clearing exams held by the UPSC. You can easily apply for the UPSC NDA 2021 exams through their online portal at upsconline.nic.in.
What is the UPSC online NIC in NDA 2021 age limit?
The maximum age limit for the UPSC online NIC in NDA for both men and women is 19 years. The candidates should be between the age of 16 and a half and 19 to be eligible for the exam.
How to get UPSC online NDA form 2021?
To get the UPSC online NDA form 2021 you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the online portal of UPSC by clicking on this link https://upsconline.nic.in/upsc/FEMALE/.
- After the page opens you will find a table of the various examinations that are being held by UPSC.
- Find the UPSC NDA exam and then click on the hyperlinks attached to it.
- You will get 2 hyperlinks for NDA part 1 and NDA part 2.
- Click on the same to download the form.
How to do upsconline.nic.in NDA 2021 registration?
To do the part-wise registration to the NDA part 1 and part 2 exams follow the below steps.
UPSC online NDA part 1 registration
To register for NDA part 1 follow these steps:
– Go to the NDA portal by copy paste this link in browser https://upsconline.nic.in.
– For part 1 candidates need to fill their basic information.
– After this press on “I agree” to generate the registration number.
UPSC online NDA part 2 registration
For the NDA part 2 registration follow these steps:
- Go to the same link as above and upload documents.
- Fill in your payment details.
- Documents include photography, signature and, photo identification document.
- After this select the examination centre and agree to declaration.
- Then click on submit.
What is the upsconline.nic.in NDA 2021 eligibility?
The candidates should cleared their Class 12 examination, be unmarried, and should be of the prescribed age.
How to get upsconline.nic.in NDA 2021 admit card?
To get the upsconline.nic.in NDA 2021 admit card you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the online portal of UPSC by clicking on the above link.
- Then click on the highlight of “Admit Card”.
- Give your registration number, roll number, and other details.
- Click on “Submit” to get your admit card.
How to check UPSC online NDA results?
To check the UPSC online NDA results follow these steps:
- Go to the UPSC website and go to the results section.
- Then select NDA, enter roll number and registration number to view results.