What is wbbsk online application 2021?
West Bengal Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK) recruitment 2021 is ongoing. The West Bengal State Government has invited applications for 2744 vacancies for the Bangla Help Centres situated all across West Bengal in the first phase. The recruitment is happening for 23 districts in phase one. The applications invited are for the Data Entry Operator (DEO) positions under the Bangla Sahayata Kendra.
The BSK online application started on 2nd August 2021 and is going to be closed on 8th August 2021. The recruitment drive and the walk-in-interview will be conducted in different offices of the districts and blocks of West Bengal. Candidates will be recruited on a contractual basis. Candidates can apply free of cost. Applicants have to apply online from 8 AM to 7 PM as the web portal will remain closed after this time period due to server maintenance.
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates must have passed their higher secondary or equivalent examination from a recognized state or central board.
- They should be trained in operating computers at the basic level and should possess a training certificate for the same.
- Candidates should be in the age range of 18 to 40 years as of March 31, 2021.
- There will be an age relaxation provided up to 3 years in the upper age limit for OBC/SC/ST candidates.
The first phase of recruitment is for the following vacancies and positions of BSK help centers all across 23 districts of West Bengal:
- Sub-Divisional Offices – 66
- Block Development Office – 342
- Primary Health Care Centre – 1500
- Library – 813
How to Download West Bengal Bangla sahayata kendra application form pdf?
The WBBSK apply online 2021 for the first phase has just begun and the name of shortlisted candidates will appear on the web portal from 8th August to 11th August 2021. The application process is completely online and there is no way to download the application form.
How to wbbsk apply online?
The BSK recruitment 2021 apply online is a simple process. To apply online, you have to visit the wbbsk.in./online application site and follow the below steps:
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- This will open a new application window.
- Applicants will need to fill up the post & address information, their district and then select three nearby blocks for the interview process.
- After this, they will need to provide basic information like their name, parent’s name, DOB, blood group, caste, and religion.
- Next, they have to upload their photograph, digital signature, and caste certificate.
- They have to then provide their educational qualification, technical expertise, languages, and government ID card details like PAN, Aadhar Card, and Voter ID numbers.
- Candidates can also mention their prior work experience and then upload their scanned documents.
- Finally, they would need to Submit the application.
The documents needed are:
- Recent colour passport size photo.
- Scanned copy of applicant’s signature.
- DOB proof.
- Scanned copy of highest academic qualification documents.
- Computer training certificate.
- Aadhar, PAN, Voter ID Card.
- Cate certificate for OBC/SC/ST.
The Bangla Sahayata Kendra offers several government schemes to the people of West Bengal. The BSK’s role is to educate and inform the people about the various schemes. The list of schemes available on the BSK portal are:
- Citizen Grievance
- Passport application form
- Gram Panchayat Registration Business
- Municipal tax payment
- Registration for sale deed.
- Online registration for voters
- Online application form for an income certificate.
Bangla sahayata kendra salary?
The candidates qualifying for the West Bengal BSK are expected to earn a monthly salary between 10,000 to 15,000.
wbbsk online apply Last Date?
The last date of application for WBBSK is 8th August 2021.